poniedziałek, 29 maja 2017

Has something changed so far?

Yesterday I thought I should go back to what I wrote in January about my... New Year's resolutions! Yip, it's not an hallucination, I might be one of those never satisfyied people who think about this stuff in May. Let's see what were those things I decided to improve:

What is more, I would like to share with you some of my New Year resolutions:
1. To do more painting
2. To do more sport
3. To do more music
4. To focus less on my imperfections and to appreciate more myself
5. To study more.....
NAH
6. To spend less time online
7. To not complain about the weather
8. To be more spontaneous
 ( Jan 9th, 2017)

Thinking out loud I must admit that I managed to do most of this stuff so far! I remember complaining about weather in April but hey, who didn't! It was more than awful 😂. Anyway, there is still much to do but I feel okay with what I've done so far. I know I will have much more time to do all this stuff when this semester ends, can't wait for it. This year, in contrast to what happened in previous years, I hope to pass every exam in June. Fingers crossed! 😊
But I'm still not that spontaneous as I would like to be!
Oh, and I have studied more even though I didn't want that previously.. Good job, me!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz