środa, 17 maja 2017

It's not easy peasy lemon squeezy anymore...

Why is studying so hard.. Or should I ask: why is being a student so tough. I remember being at this point only 3-4 months ago. I mean, exams. And with every passing year it becames worse and worse. Or is it only me being less and less resistant? Or is it the fact that not only there is much more to do but also I am always more and more.. and more tired of everything related with studying? Hope not, because I still want to complete one or two additional university courses. We will see. Now it's not the best moment to reflect about those things.
Thank God I've already planned a trip to Italy (yes, another one) with my friend Olga! We are going to have our stronghold in Bologna and from that point we will be making our excursions to nearby locations like San Marino, Rimini, etc. Thank God only 4 weeks left!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz