środa, 10 maja 2017

I've been to Italy!

Hello everyone!
A few weeks ago I visited Italy with my collegues from university and one of our's professors (I must confess it has been my fifth time in Italy so far!). The leitmotif of our trip was "Made in Italy" and very soon you will find out why.
Our plane landed in Pisa and that's where we started our trip. To my displeasure I must admit that the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and of course, it's sourroundings, is not that great as it's told to be. The next day we made it to the city of Perugia, where we visited the museum of Perugina chocolate. We had "some" chocolate treats and I felt a little bit sick for the rest of the day. Anyways, it was definitely worth it as Perugina is one of the most known italian producers of chocolate and sweets in general. And those treats were too delicious not to taste them all!
Our next destination was Milan where we arrived in the late evening because on the way from Perugia to Milan we stopped in two other places: Pontedera and Florence. In Pontedera we went to the museum of Piaggio wehicles and it didn't impress me much as I'm not a big fan of automobiles. In Florence, since we waited for another train and had only like 2-3 hours, we watched some of the most important monuments. For me it wasn't a big loss because it was the second time I have been in Florence. This city always reminds me of one of the most popular computer games Assassin's Creed set in fifteenh-century Florence.
So, in Milan we visited the museum of Campari and, thanks God!, there were no treats because surely no one would pay attention to what was said about this company's history. The next day we made it to Bergamo from where we had our flight to Poland. We landed in Wrocław.
Summing up, our trip's leitmotif was pretty accurate as we visited some places related to one of the most known italian products: Perugina, Piaggio and Campari. By the way, I really enjoy travelling to Italy, I always make some great memories there! I love the atmosphere! There is nothing more pleasant than a cup of cappuccino and a warm cornetto in the morning and then off to some beautiful places.



1 komentarz: