piątek, 13 października 2017

My first work

Hello!
Today I finished my first real work: for almost four months I collaborated with a company based in Poznań connected with video games market. My main task was to translate from polish to italian: as I study italian culture and language, it was a great opportunity to develop my italian language abilities. What is more, I gained a lot of experience concerning working in an office and from today's perspective I must admit it's not as easy as I have imagined it to be. Apart from 'tasks to do' there is a lot of paperwork that, in my opinion, is time-consuming and, in general, pointless. Thanks to that experience I now know that, no matter what, I am not to look for a work like this anymore. Spending eight hours in an office is a real challenge for me: when I work at home I prefer to divide my working time in smaller parts depending on how many things I have to do, think something over and go back to it later, go for a walk to relax, etc. I know many would say that eight hour workday is a great option, but not for me. My dream work is to work remotely, whenever and wherever I want.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz