środa, 30 listopada 2016

I found another hobby! :)

Those of you who read my first post, it will come as no surprise. I'm kind of a renaissance soul and have lots of interests. In the post I mentioned I wrote that I enjoy fantasy books, but the truth is I enjoy almost everything related to this genre of popular culture, such as films,TV series, music, painting, literature and, last but not least, computer games. And from here comes the question: is there anything else you can do or explore related to this stuff? The answer is: role-playing adventure games (the tabletop ones). Well, I must admit that I am a total nerd :).
As the name itself says, the objective of the game is to assume the role of a fictional character created by a player and to narrate an adventurous story in company of other players. However, everything is subordinated to the plan and will of so-called game master who creates the base of the story and in this way becomes an oracle and a referee in one person. The game not only requires knowledge of system of rules, background story, setting, etc., but also is a great opportunity to practice acting. I thinks it's an awesome idea for leisure time for those who enjoy spending it actively and who would like to try something new and unconventional.

1 komentarz:

  1. It sounds really interesting! :) Is this game online or is it a special CD game? I would love to try!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń