poniedziałek, 9 stycznia 2017

Hello my lovely friends!

It has been a while since I have posted something, but at the time I am very busy; finals are fast approaching! Even though I decided to write a few words so you could know I am still alive 😀. And no matter what, I keep painting! Here emerges the subject I would like to touch on: motivation. For me, sometimes, it's very hard to stay on this track that leads to success. I often feel I am less talented and even not able to reach my goals - not only those concerning painting. But, keeping to this subject, there are my paintings I totally dislike or even hate. I often can't put it in my mind that there are worse and better days which leads to worse and better creations. And then I feel demitovated because something I did, did not meet my expectations. I totally know it's a vicious circle, from the other hand I often can't prevent myself from thinking this way. I am aware it may sound like some age-old cliché but what I like to do is simply.. not giving up. First I fail, then comes "the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth", and finally I think to myself: okay, let's try some more. Even if it's very difficult for me, I really really really REALLY try to be a better man everyday. What else can I do, give up on all my life?
Okay, there is a fox I did some time ago. I swear it looks better in a non-digital version 😂.
 It's already ninth day of the New Year; time flies too fast! That's also the reason why we should "cherish every moment we have been given" 😀 A little quote from my all time favourite band...

What is more, I would like to share with you some of my New Year resolutions:
1. To do more painting
2. To do more sport
3. To do more music
4. To focus less on my imperfections and to appreciate more myself
5. To study more.....
NAH
6. To spend less time online
7. To not complain about the weather
8. To be more spontaneous

Feel invited to write in comments your New Year resolutions. Byes!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz