sobota, 12 listopada 2016

Being a creative mind

Hello there!
I would like to share with you a little "piece of art" I have recently made. Some time ago I discovered that drawing with regular ballpoint pen is quite  fun and the effect is more suprising than I expected it to be (first I didn't expect it to be suprising at all). And I always prefered using acrylic paint and watercolour. I hope one day I will have enough courage to share some of my paintings and drawings; for now I'm rather insecure.


As for visual arts, it always has been my major interest since I have became able to hold a pen in my hand. I just can't imagine my life without creation; it helps me release my emotions and fulfills my creative needs. For me enjoying things made by others (such as books, films) is just not enough. Hence why I also play musical instruments...

2 komentarze:

  1. Wow! Karolina, your piece of art is awsome :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. OMG I love it! You're really talented!!! I wish you draw something for me! It would be an incredible wall decoration!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń