czwartek, 30 listopada 2017

On a concert

As I mentioned some time ago, I play the bass guitar and some other musical instruments. For this reason I have many friends who also play musical instruments or sing: yesterday a few of them played a concert in a  music club in Poznań 'Pod Minogą'. It is always a nice experience to watch your friends perform on a stage and create something altogether new. Composing music is not an easy thing and, being myself a musician, I appreciate the enormous amount of work they have done and I can easily imagine all the difficulties they have had to face.
Coming directly to the point, two bands from Poznań have taken part in a gig: Headwind and Sunstripes. Both of them are rock bands but the music played by Headwind may be definied as heavy metal and the genre of music created by Sunstripes is alternative rock. As you can guess, the gig was very loud and there was no space for delicate vocals or gentle guitar playing. I must admit I am not the biggest fan of this kind of music but, as I said before, I have had a really great time watching my friends play and enjoying their public. Anyway, I finally had an occasion to reunite with some of my friends I haven't seen for a long time.
I put a link to my Instagram account where you can watch a fragment of Sunstripes gig:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcF2EDbldPu/?taken-by=kay.dee.ar

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz