wtorek, 5 grudnia 2017

A one day trip to Wrocław

Today I have visited Wrocław again. It has been around four or five weeks since I have been there last time: you can read about it in one of my previous posts. This time I came here with my boyfriend to merely hang out and on the occasion we visited the old square, where we had a dinner and took some pictures to capture this moment. Some of them have been taken with GoPro; in a post about Sky Walk trip I also attached a photo made this way. I think it is a alternative for those who are bored with simple photos made with a manual camera or with a cellphone.
From my perspective Wrocław is one of the most beautiful polish cities and I know many will share this opinion. Not only the old town and old square are very picturesque but it's newer parts are well-cared and harmonious. Not mentioning about Wrocław's railway station which, renovated a couple years ago, is particularly impressive. This entire city seems to be a great place to live and work. I have been living in Poznań for almost five years now and now I definitely feel tired of it. Maybe in the future I will think about moving to Wrocław because, from what I've heard, there is a lot of work connected with my education. In fact, there are lot's of italians living in this city.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz