sobota, 4 listopada 2017

My master's thesis

Hello!
Today I would like to tell about my master's thesis subject as, in my opinion, it is a very unusual thing. The tittle reads as follow: 'Language of videogamers'. I have chosen this subject because videogaming is my hobby; especially when I was younger I used to play a lot - now I have less time that I could dedicate for it.

In this work I would like to analyze the way of speaking and writing of people who play videogames, such as League of Legends, Warcraft, etc. In summary, I will describe the mecanics of games I am taking into consideration, make a transcription of some videos on Youtube showing people playing these games in multiplayer mode, analyze articles written by videogamers about gaming strategies, giving advices for begginers and reviewing new games on market, and much more.

Obviously, the work will be all written in Italian and, what is more, will concern the language of videogamers coming from Italy.

There is a lot of things to do, and being honest, I haven't started yet. I hope to have my masters thesis's discussion in June or July. Wish me luck! :-)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz