poniedziałek, 22 stycznia 2018

Studies in Poznań coming to an end

I know this post is very personal. But I also know not many will ever read it.

We are very close to the end of the first semester, and by the end of june I should graduate from my university. For this reason, I have been recenly reminisce on past events that took place in last 4.5 years.

I come from Gorzów Wielkopolski and in 2013 I moved to Poznań for my studies. I remember being very optimistic about starting this new stage in my life but in fact, now I look forward to it's end and can't wait to return home. Many consider studies the most beautiful and spontaneous time in everyone's life, for me - it has been rough. In this time, many things have happened and I learned a lot about myself. I have met many people who permamently changed my life, not only in a good way. And being separated from my parents and their protection, it was much more difficult to deal with adult life that, naturally, hit me hard. From the other hand, my parents have always been too protective and this is why my first steps into adulthood caused me so much stress.

All sumed up, I am very thankful for this time when I was given a chance of living the way I have always wanted to. I have learned a lot about myself.


1 komentarz:

  1. Thank you for writing this. It has been a pleasure to have you in class! I think you've made big progress in English, and I'm sure you have achieved a lot in other courses as well. I appreciate your contribution to our lessons and your sense of humour :) I truly hope you can overcome whatever difficulties you are facing, and come out of this stronger. It's good to know you have such strong support at home. Best of luck!

    OdpowiedzUsuń